Monday, September 16, 2019

Breaking the Fast

Ok, so it was time. Yesterday I ate broccoli, asparagus, and chicken, all together still under 500 calories but it was just what the body needed to push the protein drinks through and kick start the metabolism which had engaged starvation mode. The result is I made it to 189.6 this afternoon and to reward myself I talked TA into choosing dinner and he chose Burger-Fi and I bought $45 worth of fat food, though single burgers and one was a veggie burger, and after eating less tan half of what I ordered I was stuffed, so I wrapped it up and might freeze it for a week or two. Back to a near fast for this week, though maybe not as strict, with the next goal of getting back under 180 pounds. I few weeks, since dropping more than 10 pounds this week was stressful on the body and I don't want to over due that sort of stress.

Watching TV, I'll leave the softball news, Jackson news, Helen news, and all the other news for another entry. Are you ok? Are there?


No comments: