Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Is Kickball Really a Sport?

Ok, so this old fool who is not getting enough exercise from softball because even as a pitcher, there is minimal aerobics, is disappointed in kickball. Five innings, one "at kick," touched the ball three times as catcher, and 1-0 final. Boring. Another hyper busy day at work, juggling a few big projects and a half dozen small ones, dozens of emails, and racing around the county for an inspection in the afternoon while still fielding calls and emails and texts. The good news is I am seeing a lot of respect within and outside of the County as departments dropped everything they were doing, in some cases handling emergencies, to get me what I asked for. A bit woozy in the sun, then really tired, drank a protein drink before the game, the only calories since Sunday night, then a yogurt after, then... two hot pockets and a slice of pizza. TA made some, I stole a slice, don't tell lol... then... two more hot pockets. Why am I smiling? lol :)

Somebody stop me!... I need more exercise... an elliptical... good sense.

A sensible loving partner...

Narf :)

No comments: