Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Holes in Logic

Did I mention the Mozzarella, butter, mayo, spices, and Parmesan/Romano tomato sauces dips? Yes, last night I caved, caved again, caved some more, then I caved... again. Tonight, I hope that does not happen. I'm gonna be tired and vulnerable. Please go to bed early. The body does feel much more energized and awake and ready for ball. Too bad I don't play anymore until Sunday. Or Saturday if I want to wake up at 7AM and play with the old folk on a very dry field without shade, water, or anywhere to cool down. That field put me in the hospital twice. Still, I'm not getting invited to play nearly as much as I used to. I don't perform the way I used to, especially when I am starving the body. Fool, alone, stop.

Alone, that's how it must be. In case it matters, I still want to share.

I know, I'm too demanding. Honesty is such a lonely word.

Are you?

Narf :)

No comments: