Friday, September 13, 2019

Two Phones, No Rings

Actually, I pay for two phones, one is still for Precious (remember Precious?.. wow you've been here a while, haven't you?). I have three on my plan, but Jane pays for hers. I carry two phones, but one work pays for. I have no rings. Actually, two rings mattered to me in this life. One was stolen on 4th street. Positively 4th street. Between avenues A and B, if that means anything to you. The apartment was torn up and the car was totaled on the street there as well. Anyway, The other is a symbol of the time I lived with Jackson, who, being the last person I trusted with everything in this life, remains family. Even if distant sometimes. The phone rings, which is what the title meant, are minimal. The work phone rings more than the personal phone. The personal phone gets more SPAM calls than actual people I know. It is a $1000 toy, used for merge Dragons and little else. Sometimes a calendar or notepad or whatever it does, but talking on the phone doesn't happen much. There are at least a couple of dozen people I could call and at least a dozen who would probably e happy to hear from me (maybe all of them), but I have given up reacting out for now. In hermit mode on every level except work for all but a few people and this week, full hermit mode. I miss love. I miss caring for someone who cares back. I miss playing and sharing meaningful time. That has not happened in a very long time. That's why I don't miss people much. I am disappointed in people. Humans.

Meanwhile, in my head, life is still more fun than the idea of dying.

NArf :)

No comments: