Thursday, September 26, 2019

Poor Customer Service

This should probably be in meaningless complaints, but I don't want to work myself up for the moment. I really like my primary care doctor. I really do not like her staff. Unfortunately, if I want to stay with the doctor I really like, I have to do the staff's job. Terrible holistic medical care, to put the pressure of gathering medical records from many sources and maintaining my own appointment schedule, when that is the whole point of having a primary doctor. Especially when many places either will not send medical records by email, or they require an in-person visit for signage of papers, or there are other hops to jump through. Doctors are supposed to communicate with each other. A primary doctor's office is supposed to gather all the medical records for their patient and provide whole person medical care. They don't do that.

I have work to do now and part of it may be starting another primary doctor search. If you've read me on the subject, you know how challenging that can be and how long it took me to find one I like.

Incompetence in medical staff really sucks.

Narf...

No comments: