Thursday, April 21, 2016

Another Wednesday Hump

Not the fun kind involving bumping and grinding with another person, but the downbeat kind that seems to come on Wednesdays as I sleep in and let the loneliness and the feelings of abandonment and the isolation and lack of income and tiny unfinished space and lack of partner and all the other blues to blacken my mind. I have been skipping out of my mind lately on Wednesdays and sometimes leave the blog world and fall out of touch for the whole 24 hours and sometimes, like this week, disappear into Facebook or elsewhere and there are no entries until I come back and backdate some and I don't even remember what happened and the rambling on like this happens.

Yeah, who cares, right?

I did drive to the further away fields for the first game of the Wednesday night league only to find the team we were supposed to play forfeited, which surely did not help the mood or anything else. So maybe we should just skip Wednesdays for a while (nyuk, nyuk, big joke). I stopped impulsively at KFC/LJS (food, you should be able to figure out the names) and got shicken and shrimp which was great taste-bud satisfaction and emotional comfort for a moment. I ate in the car because the place closed at 9pm and I got there at 8:58pm. Lonely, but yummy.

Hope you are having fun. :)

No comments: