Friday, April 22, 2016

Back to Working

I did some work around here and finally empty the car of heavy stuff I bought last week and I actually did one load of laundry today finally, the first load here. The machine worked fine. I hung it up and the racks I bought work well in this space (I hope, we shall see how the clothes dry tomorrow).

During the day I picked up Helen's mom early in the morning and took her to an eye doctor appointment and then I gave Curly a call to let him know I was done and was ready to help him. Lawn work day with Curly consisted of many hours of edging, weed wacking, and riding a stand on mower. muscles were very sore but more, the shins were covered with sctratchs, a few cuts (gouges), and bruises because I was clearing areas that had stones and branches and stuff that had not been cleared in months and the weed wacker whipped rocks and stuff into my shins. Brutal. Next time I will wear long pants and possible shin guards. Bouncing on the riding more left my feet bruised and next time I must have better footwear. Learning experience. Lots ot pain. We did a good job though.

That's all I remember about Thursday. Hope yours was fun too. :)

No comments: