Monday, April 25, 2016

Fun Exhaustion

The sun blazing down for hours on end (nine ours out there today, eleven hours out there yesterday) with minimal to no shade between games contributes to fatigue that reached exhaustion by the this evening, but it was wonderful to be outdoors playing ball and hanging out with friends. We won both critical games today in spite of my badly bruised pitching arm. In fact I shut out the undefeated team except for one run on that got around the bases on three separate errors on three separate plays. Excellent softball day.

After softball I grabbed food at Arby's (I've eaten more fast food in the past eight weeks since I've been living by myself without a kitchen than I ate all last year... burp, bloat, blah) and it did not take long to nod off in the recliner. Heading to bed now.

Nite nite :)

No comments: