Friday, April 29, 2016

Sleep, Family, Friends, and Cards

Going to bed after sunrise once again, I slept until just after noon and woke to shower and re-dress my leg (which it healing nicely, thank you, as is the rest of the maladies) and head out to pick up Precious who has been asking me to help her transfer her phones (I thought I set up a code so she could do it without me but apparently the phone people lied) for a long time. We took care of it and she has a phone that works better now and she is officially an authorized user so she can do it herself next time. It was good to see her. After that I headed over to Curly's where I ate a sausage and a hot dog and then we drove to Excel and the Commodore's place where we place Bridge and had fun. I won again and while I am getting better, they let me ask a lot of questions which would not be allowed if we were playing in a Bridge club but we play for fun and they are helping me learn so we had fun.

I dropped off Curly and headed home. Played some Ruzzle, Words with Friends, and wrote a bit (you'll find more in the details and then came here to sum up the day. Sleep now? Hopefully soon.

Hope you had fun too :)

No comments: