Saturday, April 2, 2016

Baby Steps

What About Bob? Well, I definitely still must get to batting cages and start some serious exercise but I went 3 for 3 at Friday softball tonight and felt more there than I have in weeks so apparently the sleep helped a lot. During the day, I slept late and Curly came over about 2pm to work on the plumbing. I helped as much as I could. He was still working at 7:15pm when I had to leave for softball. He was done and home by the time the game was over so I went out to our usual Friday night place for food (yes, I spent money (shhhhh). So softball and dinner was fun :)

Falling asleep now, so maybe I will get a hot shower tomorrow (do not want to scrub the tiles and floor and test the pipes and fixtures tonight cuz I am not awake enough to deal with a potential problem).

To sleep, to dream, to wake refreshed :)

No comments: