Monday, April 11, 2016

Sleep No More

Once again I stayed up all night and headed to softball in the morning. Once again, it was a great day and evening. Maybe I just need to stop sleeping. Anyway, we won 13-3 and I pitched lights out and hit well and then I did ratings committee observations and then ate hot dogs and sausages and then met Curly, Excel, and the Commodore at the food truck party and we set up a table and played games and I won those and then we went to Curly's to play cards and the Commodore and I won Spades and I finally lost a Hearts game to close the night. Felt just as good losing the hearts and winning the others which tells me that the brain was in just the right place for enjoying life. When it's the playing, not the outcome, that is fun... the brain has the right perspective.

Headed home and played a little more and fell asleep. Hope you did too :)

No comments: