Thursday, April 7, 2016

Midnight Consessions

I finally got to sleep after taking a shower and nodding off in the chair a few times. It was an unexpected day of work around this place as Curly pushed himself to get here in the late afternoon after doing the work he had to do during the day. He's a good friend and knew I needed to get back to de-cluttering and the hold up was the unfinished worked left in limbo here. So the shower head is replaced by an old shower head I had that works good and the washing machine is connected and didn't leak on it's test run and the electric was started for the machine (until it's connected I will use a long extension cord) and it reallyy to receive that he did not know he was giving, or something like that. I give up me time, but get a lot of what I wanted. Reasonable consession.

You'll find more, as usual, in the usual place. The best I can do is continue de-stressing (which includes some avoidance, if you haven't noticed) and let the episode take it's course. You'd have to be here (and care to show me you really wanted to know) to understand more. Suffice to say I love you for caring.

Oh, there I went and got mushy. What happened to the professional brevity? Laugh and the whole world might too :)

No comments: