Monday, April 4, 2016

checking in

I intend to catch up tonight, in case you are checking in daily and wondering where I wandered off to. Today was softball, two games, and surprisingly we won both big. I was seriously on and that helps a lot as I could control the game from the pitcher's mound. 9-2 in seven innines, 19-2 in four innings, we improved our record to 4 wins, 2 losses, though one of the loses is under protest until the ratings committee determins if the team that beat us 12-11 actually had too high a rating to be playing in D division. After the games I did my ratings committee duties and mostly sat alone, but enjoyed getting to know some new people. And then there was the sudden disappearance. Did you notice?

So what, aye? (oh, no, not the emo kid). Yeah, in case it matters, right. Sometimes I feel the frustration of caring in a world that doesn't care and I don't want to be here anymore, but I remain because somewhere deeper than the frustration (or hurt or loneliness or anything else) is this little voice reminding me that there's always hope and it's been that way since the earliest memories of creating me it was and is simple survival (don't forget, aye?) so yeah, whatever will be will be and I shall return. How about you?

See what you miss if you don't check in with the dirt, drama, and details?

No comments: