Monday, December 25, 2017

And so... Yeah?

And what have we done, no doubt. Well, I did my reminiscing (as superficial as it was) when it was supposed to happen, on my NYD (new year's day), but since I am sitting here alone feeling the various vibs of the world (war and peace, heavy on the war) I shall simply report, as it is the purpose of this brief daily life blog in spite of the tendency to open with a paragraph of rambling like this lately. Are we at all amused?

Sitting here typing, that's what I am doing. The third loat of laundry is spinning around and there are at least four more loads before I consider myself caught up on laundry. I've taken to using three (sometimes four or five) times the recommended detergent because the packets simply do not show signs of any soap in the water when I check (and with reverence to Deep Purple, there should be some soap on the water during the wash cycle. I always double rinse, in case it matters. Eb is cooking a roast so he's got the kitchen tied up so I am not sure what I will eat. Cans dumped into a bowl heated in the microwave, no doubt. Unless I order in, but then, is there anywhere open today?

In case you are in the midst of wondrous celebratory festivities with families and loved ones, wonderful, may all your hopes and wishes become reality and fun :)

Narf :)

No comments: