Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Happy

The party was fun, as usual. For many years now on the eve of December 25th a group of us gather at the home of a friend for a Swedish Yule celebration for a couple or few dozen people (some years more, some years less) who do not have family in town r at all and who enjoy meeting at least once a year for good conversation and food. Once again it was intellectually stimulating and quite yummy.

Once again my own odd perspective (at least by this culture's standards) plays out here for all to see, applaud or boo, and judge as you wish. You go your way and I go mine, as you wish. I spent the day writing and watching James Bond films. I arrive back here tonight and we are up to On Her Majesty's Secret Service. I hope you are enjoying your time wherever you are, whatever you are doing, whomever you are with.

Much love to all, and to all, good night.

Narf :)

No comments: