Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Another Early Morning

So I woke 4:30 AM to head into work early because the power company was doing a load test at 5:00 AM and we've had generator issues at this building. This building houses the County Manager, the County Commissioners, the County Attorney, and offices for the Tax Collector, Clerk of Courts, Health Department, Property Appraiser, Building Inspectors, Human Resources, and more big wigs for the county than you can count on ten hands, so the fact that two of the three generators failed during the last power outage a few weeks ago rocked many boats in this county government. While that is not my responsibility, I am here to reassure people that safety will be monitored even when it is way over my head.

As the test continues, I figured I'd stop in here to say hello since nobody will be here for another few hours and I don't want to become accustomed to working 13+ hour days too often. Me time is important, as if all the years I gave it up didn't teach me that already. So I wish you a happy morning and a smile when you wake. Make it a great day.

Narf :)

No comments: