Sunday, December 3, 2017

Saturday Night Laundry

That's right, I am doing laundry. Eb is away for the weekend and I am taking advantage of the privacy sitting here as I prefer to be, nude, listening to a college football game and typing these words. Dinner was delicious. Besides laundry which is a work in progress. I sent in my LEX listings and am seriously excited. I believe I overwhelmed the people who wrote me from pen pal world but I shall never give up, never surrender.

Anyway, UCF! UCF! UCF! lol lam lolol :)

Ohio State too :)T

Two softball games were both fun and I pitched really well and went 8 for 8 with two walks. Great day for me personally, even though we lost. Dinner was delicious. I have softball in the morning, 8:00 AM almost an hour away, so I must get some sleep soon. You can read more about my adventures (and misadventures... oh, but how I wish I had a miss adventure, aye?) in the other blog where babbling is increasing again.

You've been warned lol lam...

Narf :)

No comments: