Sunday, December 3, 2017

Still At It

Laundry, writing, listening to TV (it's on in the other room), and communicating with various entities on the internet. I know I should be sleeping, but I want to get more laundry done. I still have a load in the washer, a load in the dryer, a load of work pants and a load of bedding to wash. I will leave the work pants for tomorrow because I don't want them sitting in the washer or dryer and I will likely fall asleep before they are done. I will leave the bedding for tomorrow because I want to sleep on it before it would be done. I may leave the two loads washing and drying right now in the washer and dryer, which might mean washing and drying them again tomorrow if they smell mildewing and/or are wrinkled, which is very possible. These are the trials and tribulations of doing laundry here. Exciting, isn't it?

Softball in the morning, I really must sleep. But I want to share.

So how is your night?

Narf :)

No comments: