Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Who Are You?

It matters, really, it matters to me. Someone (or two, even) visit here from time to time (or daily, even) and I wish I could hug you and kiss ou and take you home and call you George. If that cartoon reference did not amuse, well, I still want to know who you are and you matter to me very very much more than I can express in words. Even if I wasn't still watching our Hitchhiking heroes dine at the restaurant at the end of the universe, I'd still really love to know who you are and appreciate you even beyond the end of the next universe.

In case it matters, my day was interesting. Some email conversations in the early morning and then walking the building for two hour talking to the evacuation monitors to see if they felt ready for tomorrow's evacuation exercise and most said they were quite ready. Ironically, the monitors in my hallways did not even read the emails I'd been sending out for months. By then it was time for the department holiday party which was catered by Chipotle (which was a disappointment because they said it was to be Fuel which is some of the best barbecue in the area) which was fun. After that I sent two hours resolving the confusion for the evacuation monitors in my own hallway. Then, final check of email and here we are.

Sleepy, but happy. Lonely, but happy. I may nod off before babbling tonight, but happy.

I hope you are finding some worth here, whomever you are.

Than you so very very very... much.

Narf :)

No comments: