Saturday, December 30, 2017

Been Babbling

Not much else. I do need to get into the shower soon as I have dinner plans with Helen, the lobster feast - a favorite seafood place in the tourist zone. I need to do some shopping before tomorrow night too. Four gifts to buy as I was asked to participate in gift exchanges. I find it challenging to buy relatively inexpensive gift for people I do not know well. It was easier for Jackson, I made her tell me what she wanted lol. We don't exchange gifts anymore. Family was an illusion in my head, alas. Like all the other kids I've adopted along the way. Money can't buy you love, but it sure can pay a roommate's rent so someone is around and they are friends while they live there. Anyway, I have a gift to get for a stocking stuffer exchange for a party tomorrow night. Sent three texts asking her friends what she likes. One responded saying a gift card. Do people even give meaningful personalized gifts anymore?

So I've been in the babbling blog lately with the TV on in the background.

Feel free to let me know what you've been doing.

Narf :)

No comments: