Sunday, December 10, 2017

Winter

Earlier than usual, the temperature actually hit 35 degrees this morning and there I was playing softball in three layers of sports clothing. I know, many of you consider 35 degrees a heat wave, but when the average daily temperature year round is over 70 degrees, 39 degrees is cold for outdoor sports that require fine motor skills and tonight looks lie a repeat performance by the north winds.

It was a wonderful day in spite of my lack of sleep. Fun exercise and then, lunch with Tinman and then, conversation, setting up his TV antenna, accidentally resetting his kodi box therein losing all the channels and settings and work our friend ... did to set it up, watched a really terrible episode of a Star Trek remake I don't think I ever knew existed, and then arrived back here in zombie-like fashion just to write this bit of synopsis for you cuz you are that special.

Hope you had fun too.

Narf :)

No comments: