Saturday, December 2, 2017

Days Move Along

Waking Wondering aside, I slept in after faling asleep with Elementary on. The two main characters sooth me in some deep ways. The isolated critical thinker and the stoic empath make for such a desirable paring, for me at least. I am both, more one than the other at times, but still, two different loners keeping each other company in this life has always been a hopeful dream for me in my loneliness.

So waking 10:00 AM and laying in bed falling back to sleep and waking several more times, remembering deep dreams vaguely, feeling more tired and more refreshed each time, finally getting out of bed near 1:00 PM to empty the by-products of life in this body and then shower... writing, waking up wanting to write. That is a wonderful feeling and very positive sign of life. Look around, the words are out there.

Maybe I ought to re-birth the running table of contents... in case it matters.

Running, yes, that too.

Narf :)

No comments: