Friday, December 15, 2017

Welcome Back (Not Kotter)

Yeah, I am watching a lot of TV lately, finished the first season of Dirk and moved on to new episodes of The Gifted and Blindspot while eating chicken and soup with some mayo in the soup sauce. The day was a work Friday full of more desk work and cake, lots of cake. It figures I go counting page views for the first time in ages n the day you don't stop by. We must be mind melding somewhere, but be that as it may be or not to be, the day sizzled with excitement. For someone, somewhere, it sizzled with excitement. My belly full but me hungry, and not for food. Would you like to swing on a star?

Naturally, I am referring you to the babbling entry now if you want more. Not much to say, but it's ok.

Good Narfing, good narfing, Narf.

No comments: