Monday, December 11, 2017

It Is The Next Day

The day after yesterday, that is. Always tomorrow, always today, always the day after yesterday. The ever changing constancy is so soothing, is it not? Today I ate lunch. It was a desk day at work, much desk work accomplished, and I ate oatmeal, prunes, and yogurt. Leaving work, I was all set to not be hungry enough to pig out and I arrived to find the thermostat set for 62 degrees which made me want soup and hot asta. So I made onion soup with cheddar cheese soup and some golden mushroom soup along with seven or eight hot dogs, some mozzarella cheese, a bit of butter, and ketchup. Ridiculous, I know. Some TV, Big Bang, Young Sheldon, Orville and then, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the TV show. Amazing I know. In case it matters, you really are missing out on a wonderful life. Hope yours is good too.

Narf :)

No comments: