Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Too Much Routine

Another day at the desk. More work done, important work, but I really need a break from the desk routine so I think I will head out to some parks tomorrow. I went shopping down the main street here in this little town trying to find a frog and a picture frame and nothing. I'm late getting presents for they girls at work. I suck at this holiday stuff. So I will try to find something tomorrow. Then, here again to eat canned food. The leftover beans and onions and Nathan's hot dogs. I know, decadent, perhaps even a waste, to slice up Nathan's into beans. Like putting filet mignon into stew. I've done that too. Belly stuffed, still hungry. Then, catching up on CBS shows. No tears tonight, which is odd because the NCIS shows usually brought them most. Not the new cast, I suppose. That's the day that was. Evening too.

You can share yours anytime now, ya know?

Narf :)

No comments: