Monday, May 15, 2017

Awake, Again

So instead of wisely going to bed, I went to Hulu and watched Legion instead. Now in the seventh episode, wondering how softball will go tomorrow night on just a couple of hours sleep. The loneliness got me again. Mother's day reminded me that I have no family. I know we are all alone, it is the nature of life in reality, separate living organisms. People share an illusion of bonding and connection and unity and oneness when their consciousness and perspective is close enough to share the illusion of sharing (tricky little bugger, this life experience, isn't it?). Anyway, I trust someone to share the illusion of family and share unconditional love and trust they will stay family and then, poof, they are gone when they don't need me anymore. Again and again. Alone again, etc. etc.

Narf.

No comments: