Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Night Softball & Food

I've missed Friday night softball and going out to the sports bar afterwards with some of the players. I am happy the Friday night team invited me back. Unfortunately, I sucked tonight. We lost big. I took myself out after two innings and the other team only got a few more runs after than but they won 13-3. I knocked in one of the three runs we scored and errors accounted for many of the runs we gave up, so we didn't just loose because I walked a few batters. I think they didn't ask me to pitch when they moved from one park to another a couple of seasons ago because I seem to play poorly on Friday nights. I wish I could play better on Fridays.

The food was great afterwards and I enjoyed the company. I might be going to Atlanta with an upper division team for a tournament. So maybe I don't play as poorly as I perceive my play after all. Stay positive.

Narf :)

No comments: