Monday, May 22, 2017

Softball Rainout, Twin Peaks Pigout

Yeah, the gang decided to go to a different sports bar tonight where the girls wear almost nothing and the food is very bar-food-like. Wise? Of course not. I am sick sick sick and at death's door (I nodded off t the fields yesterday after the games and --- stayed to make sure I could walk to the car and checked on me to make sure I could drive and then checked to make sure I got home safely. Sweetheart, I miss playing cards with him Tuesday nights. I don't miss the Curly-dominated pig-outs though.

So instead, I pigged out with the softball friends. Crappy food though. I really need to sleep more and this week is not set up for it. Thursday night I must crash immediately after work or I will certainly just keep getting sicker and I really do not think I want to die in spite of the careless whispers and behavior to the contrary.

No one's saved my life tonight.

Narf sigh heave...

No comments: