Saturday, May 13, 2017

Saturday Softball, Dinner, and Rain

Sleeping in is nice. I headed to softball and we won, in spite of some lost focus in one inning when I walked two batters and gave up a few runs. We won because the game was rained out in the sixth and we were ahead. The umpire had a low strike zone which is dangerous for the pitcher pitching very low pitches because many batters will hit those back up the middle. Anyway, after softball I headed to Wal-Mart to buy some clothes and then to Helen's and for a shower. We drove out to to pick up my credit card (that I left in the Mt Dora restaurant last week when I had dinner with Jane) and then drove around some more. We stopped at one restaurant that had changed owners since Helen had been there last and left after finding ants crawling on our table. College Park to Mt. Dora to Eustis to Deland to Sanford to College Park and back to Sanford.

Tried the Seafood restaurant I wanted to try here and it was disappointing. Good, but not worth the price. Still, a good day and evening and now, good night.

Narf :)

No comments: