Monday, May 8, 2017

So How About You?

I mean, how are you? I know you car, you just got in that rut of not communicating and so only you and those who have faith in you know it. Even I get to that who cares? moment now and then (did I just last entry?), but reality is you care about me and I care about you and we have the luxury of not ever having to show it to know it, believe it, and even receive it. Self-awareness, we can achieve it.

Long work day, just arriving back here and pausing in the madness to write this entry before heading to softball. I spent the morning cleaning up data and formatting it for a new software import I will do Wednesday. I spent the afternoon inspecting the newest softball fields in town, taking photos, and writing up the report. Time for some food, leftover stuffed cabbage (did I mention that I splurged on TooJays last night?). Then softball. Hope you had fun today too. Yeah, I care and I'm asking... how about you? :)

Narf :)

No comments: