Thursday, May 4, 2017

Inconsistent Contact

Woke up after decent sleep time and headed to work only to realize I had to be somewhere else so I grabbed some work and headed to that other place and sat for most of the day listening to a rather annoying obese short-of-breath sometimes confused lecturer teach emergency management. Poorly. I was a lot more productive during lunch, getting a lot of work done. After work, I headed back to my office because one of our assistants needed help finding paperwork. She found it on her desk after I assured her that I processed the paperwork and sent it to my boss. He had no incident paperwork left on his desk, so she looked at her stuff closer and found it. No acknowledgement that she was accusatory in her communications but she is very OCD which makes her good at what she does.

Headed home and then headed far away to meet Jane for dinner. We walked for about an hour after dinner around the neighborhood to a lake and then headed home and here we are. The real action is here.

Good day, hope yours was too. :)

No comments: