Wednesday, May 24, 2017

When I Wasn't Sick

I think I still remember a time when I was not sick, when I was not gauging my every move by wither I can repress the coughing enough to do whatever it is I wanted to do. Like speaking, for instance. Or sleeping. Its been a few rough nights and I am seriously burnt out and the cough get quite out of control and the body hurts all over and Eb is acting oblivious and nobody in life outside of work is around and I should not be spreading germs around work but it is a lingering cold and I don't have two weeks to stay home and die.

So I am pushing the limits beyond limits known before as I usually do. More blogs, more risks, more life.

Dinner for Tinman's birthday was odd thanks to the usual suspects, a judgmental corner sniper and then Harpo and Sarducci, both too depressed to stop their pity-party long enough to join in the celebration and as usual, they left early, but in the end, fun. Poor people, so many challenges, so little time. I didn't cough much and enjoyed food and babbling about whatever.

Sleep is not easy.

Cough.

No comments: