Tuesday, May 9, 2017

No Cards Tonight

I miss cards, but Tuesday night cards are not happening these days because I am tired. I need rest Tuesday nights after four days/nights of softball. I miss some of the players, but the fact is I don't miss the judgmental insensitivity, mockery, and controlling ways Curly settled into last year. He and ... like to laugh at or put down any idea they don't like or don't agree with and they do not seem to realize (or they do, but don't care) they scoff at my whole life's work and philosophy. He's actually walked out of cards because the Commodore and I (who have similar views) discussed our philosophy. Controlling small minds are challenging to have fun with.

Still, I miss Excel, the Commodore, and ... and cards.

Sleep is good though.

Narf :)

No comments: