Friday, May 5, 2017

Work, Play, Eat, TV, Sleep

What is missing is love, intimacy, best friend sharing, someone who cares to share life... so I stuffed myself with Ben & Jerry's Truffle Kerfuffle and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough along with a Wah Wah Long John after twenty fried chicken wins (10 hot hot teriyaki and ten smokey barbecue) and watching formula-driven internet TV and here we are. Another work day, long and fun, with time for myself tossed in. Finally got the oil changed in the car. Saving $40 buy getting it done at Wal-Mart did not prove as wise as it seems as I spent more than $100 during the hour and a half I wandered around the store waiting for the oil change to be done. Then back to the office, conscientiousness abounds since I could have headed home because they did not expect me back at the office today as the training was scheduled for the full day. From work to softball, Friday night softball again. Unfortunately I was tired and unprepared and the team we played was much better than we were, but we had fun.

Sleep smothers me, soon.

Narf :)

No comments: