Friday, November 17, 2017

After Midnight

It is, actually, an hour after midnight in spite of what the time date stamps says. Dinner, games, party, and a movie on a Friday night really starts the weekend off full of fun and gives it a sense of endurance, as if the weekend is longer than it usually is... I've already had enough fun and stimulation and socialization to make life rewarding and satisfying and fun and happy. Alone again after the party, lonely, yes, but no feeling of sadness or depression at all. Just a whole lotta joy to the world (and amusing silly shaking) going on. Wonderful way to end the work week.

Another accident interrupted an otherwise quiet day and once again, our driver was not at fault and most importantly, no one was seriously hurt. I went out to reassure everyone they were doing the right thing (following policies and documenting everything appropriately). Back here to eat lunch and relax a bit (the reason I am still here, the convenience of being able to stop in my room and bathroom and shower if I need to), then back to the office. After work Tinman's daughter's birthday party at a pizza and games place then Murder On The Orient Express, a rare trip to the movies. I miss movies. Back here to summarize here.

Before I conclude, I feel fat. Not bloated, fat.

Just need to document that.

Narf.

No comments: