Wednesday, November 15, 2017

One More Day (and Night)

Birthdays like Xmas and I'm Tiny Tim (which one of you could understand him?)... I want the Beatles to come back again. Meanwhile, I did the work day thing with due diligence and minimal fanfare and I wouldn't ask for more there, but then back out in the world alone I long for the dream, for the hope, for the love... will I ever fall in love again, I wonder. Will anyone ever fall in love with me? Wonder like thunder, where is the lightening? The neck is sore. Blood pressure high. Ear is screaming. Body needs sleep. Heart needs love. Heart needs love. Buried in fat, losing the race, lost in the mind, nowhere, no place, does it all show n my face?

Hopefully I'll stop the suicide before it's too late.

Doesn't anybody want to listen to my story? So tired. Help! (the Beatles understood). Yesterday.


Happy Birthday Barb... Happy Birthday Ray
Happy Birthday Every One

Narf. :)

No comments: