Monday, November 27, 2017

Not Pasta Day

Well, there is hope this will not be a pasta day. It's been about 48 hours since I ate, 48 hours zero calories. Eating tonight would not be wise for the weight loss program that has not actually begun, at least not intentionally. It'll take months. One day at a time. Maybe some chicken and veggies and soup. It was a typical day at work, all desk work, but typical. I was going to go shopping tonight, but I got back here and Eb was blocking the way again playing the video game. I'm not even sure if he went to work, the addiction is constant. I needed the bathroom and did not feel like getting dressed again. So on went the TV and here I sit.

Turning the corner (actually doing a 180) is not easy, but sometimes it is the only way.

Past a day, get it? lol.

Narf :)

No comments: