Monday, November 13, 2017

Turn Around Softball

I know, it was a work day and it was another good work day as I spent the morning doing some desk work and spent the afternoon driving around checking out parks and who knows what (there's a list somewhere on my desk, but this blog is not about work reports, at least not today) and enjoyed the day. Loving a job is such a blessing. Hope I keep this one lol (not funny, fool lam). After work I headed to softball and we played the second place team and it was a really good game and we ended up winning, a big surprise, and so after starting out 0-4 we finished the season 6-4 in third place and we will place the second place team (same team again) next week in the playoffs. Hopefully we will play as well as we did this week.

So how was your Monday the 13th?

Narf :)

No comments: