Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Busy Day, Wasted Night

Heading out to a meeting that didn't happen in the morning, I decided it was a cool enough morning to make a tour of some parks so I did. Before I could get to a third park, I was called about a landfill truck in an accident overturning in a ditch. So I headed there and four hours later, everything was safe on the rad again. A pick up truck ran a stop sign and collided with our truck. The pick up driver received a citation. No major injuries. After that I missed an afternoon meeting so I visited a few more parks and then headed back to the office for some paperwork. a quick dinner and then softball. Three of our batters got up, I didn't even touch a bat. Game over 21-0 in one and a half innings. Well over a dozen errors. The six outs we were able to get included a pop up to me, a ground ball to me, and four fly balls to the outfield. It's free, the coach is paying, but I'd like to at least have reality set in because he thinks he and the team he put together is a lot better than they are. Our record is 0-6 and I doubt we'll win a game, but at least I'd like to get one at bat. Oh well, free. Except for the 30 minute drive each way.

Hungry now. Shhhhh.

Narf :)

No comments: