Sunday, November 5, 2017

There Is a Man In Romania (For Z0tl)

He is a good man. A wise man. A very creative man. A man I call friend. He was misunderstood by many because his words were cryptic because his mind spun too quickly for most people to follow. His perspectives were too unique for most people to understand. Most people rush right by anyone they do not understand. People who have a different perspective, throughout history, have been overlooked at best and executed at worst (unless being imprisoned or tortured for a lifetime can be considered worse than death). Most people fear a different perspective. The internet provided a way for the man, my friend, to share his unique perspectives. Profound wisdom and brilliance could be found in some of his entries online. I miss the words my friend used to write.

Today is my friends's birthday. I leave these words here in the hope that he finds them and feels the love and respect and fond memories I hold for him. I wish I could hug him and sing Happy Birthday to him in person. I sing it in my heart and mind here.

Happy Birthday Mikey :)

Miss you.

2 comments:

q bitty said...

Much appreciated. Thank you very much. I'm still here, quietly watching over you. I'm too empty to write again, but i still enjoy reading. I hope you never stop writing. Hugs, Mikee Bee.

candoor said...

Oh my my, still bogeying after all these ears. Thank you. Wish I could find a way to help you find more... Hugs.