Thursday, November 16, 2017

Drowning In Food

The food junkie continues can after can. The belly bloats, I'm a fat man. Write a song about the fool. Somebody will think it's cool. Even suicide is cool. I mean, in case it matters. This seems to be the theme song these days and stealing time from sleep to write about it doesn't help at all. Still, work is a rewarding pleasure and after work is a TV escape. Even in all caps for some database ind of reason, the lineup fills the week... NCIS: LA, DISCOVERY, WISDOM OF THE CROWD, SCORPION, NCIS, NCIS: NO, BULL, CRIMINAL MINDS, SALVATION, BIG BANG, YOUNG SHELDON, MACGYVER, CHANCE, BLINDSPOT, ORVILLE, and more when more returns (you've been here, right?). Did you ever wonder why I continue here? Anybody? Bueller?

I think I'm gonna miss you for a long long time.

If only calgon was here to take me away...


Narf :)

No comments: