Saturday, November 25, 2017

Wonderful Show

And so it was... Love Never Dies was excellent. I felt like I had seen it before, but I believe the cast said this was the first touring production so I apparently didn't. It was a fitting sequel to a great show. For the love of music. For the love of love. I showered after writing most of the day and then headed to Izzy's place. She drove and we parked and walked t the Dr. Phillip's Center and then hiked up four flights to the top balcony. The acoustics were a major disappointment. This was supposed to be the replacement venue, state of the art. Fail. The show, however, was state of the art. See it if you can.

Stopped for food on the way home and so there is food in the fridge now. Watched TV most of the night. Fun

Hope you are having fun too.

Narf :)


No comments: