Saturday, November 4, 2017

What A Difference Some Sleep Makes

Yes sirree bob, sleep is such a restorative process, it's a wonder I don't do it more often. Functional sleep, say a few hours, that I do pretty much every day, but restorative sleep, sleep past eight hours, that is a rarity and today I wake so much more refreshed and euphoric than even my usual euphoria. It may have been a couple of months. I almost always come to the writing and mention it, so the records are online in these blogs, see for yourself. Having slept so many hours, I don't have time to research it myself as softball starts in two hours and laundry must be done and a shower must be had and tonight I shall attend a birthday party for an old friend at a local party place in my old stomping grounds (where I lived the first dozen years or so after returning to Florida).

Great timing for this sleep all around. Hope your euphoria is turned up high too. :)

Narf :)

No comments: