Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Weekly Work and Softball, Weakly

The work was, as usual, full of enjoyable tasks. A full day at the office, again. Not good for the rash, too much sitting still, but things need to get done. Databases, reports, monitoring... safety officer stuff happens on the computer too. After work, softball. Two games, two loses, we finish the season without a win. The second game was close, 13-12, but the other team was toying with us until the last inning when they scored eleven runs. Ridiculous coaching and even with him paying for everyone, only six of the original eighteen people showed up to play. Two more showed up who were added mid-season. We still had to pick up a player so we wouldn't forfeit. Ridiculous, but free. I hung out to watch a friend's team play the last game - upper division, they won. I don't want to play upper division anymore. At least Monday's team ad a good season finishing second to a team that blew everyone out. I may have mentioned that.

I stopped eating Sunday night. Fasts begin suddenly like that. Be careful this time.

Feel free to care and let me know I'm not alone cuz...

Narf :)

No comments: