Thursday, November 2, 2017

Lights, Sirens, Action

Well, actually the action happened before the lights and sirens showed up. Gunfire in a backyard just across the street. One known dead, the police cordoned off the entire block which places one of the corner vehicles with flashing lights a few feet from the driveway. Good thing I took the safety car home and am heading in the opposite direction in the morning. Early. Eb is out at a movie, Thor. I sent some iphone video to a friend at one of the news stations. The TV has Star Trek on. Habit, I guess. I did watch some of my CBS shows before the shooting. I was supposed to get to sleep early tonight. I'm hungry. I ate oatmeal and yogurt for dinner. Then finished some snacks. A can of vegetable soup. Pretzles. It was a good day. In case it matters.

Narf. :)

No comments: