Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Somewhere In Between

Sometimes surprises are fun. When my own writing surprises me, that's wonderful. What you might see in yet another letter to yet another new potential friend could be something that has nothing to do with me or anything I might have intended to communicate or it might be something autobiographical even if you are not aware of it or something else entirely or partially or minimally or not at all or somewhere in between.

Another fine day at work and then, headed to dinner and a meeting with the ratings committee at a restaurant. Yummy, and the assistant commissioner of the league paid. Bribery? Generosity? Both? Well, the world still whirls around. After dinner I went to eat at Taco Bell. That's right, I gave into the craving. Fool, bloated fool. I'm probably up to 230 pounds. Don't remember being this big. Fool, stupid fool.

So why am I so happy?

Narf :)

No comments: