Sunday, November 12, 2017

Demolition Softball

Well, the win-less streak continues as I headed to softball and we lost two more games big. The team is that unskilled. They seem to have fun though, so I'll keep trying to help them learn. I am so much more at peace and happier and satisfied and feeling rewarded and appreciated than I ever was on the team I gave all the blood, sweat, tears, and years to. They can have the drama (and they certainly do) and I'll enjoy the new experience of carefree fun.

After softball I drove around a bit because Eb was having a group of people over to watch football and eat and I wanted to give him some space. I spoke to a couple of friends and then got back about 5:30 and nobody was here. Apparently plans changed. I listened to some football until he switched to another station and then watched TV in my room while vegetating or maybe I wrote a thing or two.

Fun and aimless weekend. Just like some of them should be.

Narf :)

No comments: