Monday, November 6, 2017

Bouncing Tonight

Yes, the energy was high and the ball was moving and the team rallied round the third base coaching and we won. So often this happens, yet so often it is not perceived. Those aware and picking up on the vib know because they see it, feel it, and win. Energy is contageous. Too bad I don't have the kind I used to have more often. Age is a sour mistress lol and laughter helps put a smile on even her face. Don't blink, the ball might get past you. Or worse, but we won't go there cuz softball is so much fun.

Besides winning, the game is fun win or lose with the energy up. Friends are fun too. Everything if fun so I guess I am rising above the ashes like a phoenix... and I'm not even stones or in Frisco or driving.

Hug yourself, it feels good.

Narf :)

No comments: