Friday, May 25, 2018

Astounding, But No Surprise

I still feel the amazement when people do careless or cruel things. I am still surprised, even, but I get past the surprised much more quickly as the years pass. That is a sign of depression, the loss of hope for humanity to be good and kind and peaceful. And just a little consideration. So I was supposed to be playing ball in Atlanta in the morning. The team that asked me said they rent a mini-bus to drive up, pay for the hotel, and for the tournament. Sounded great and they seemed to be thrilled since they've been asking me to join them for years. After not hearing from anyone on the team about arrangements, I texted the team manager. No response. Whatever the reason, they suck. I turned down two other teams because they asked me first and they screwed me over. According to the tournament website, the team did not go. I could have gone with another team if they would have had the courtesy to tell me. Pissants. Putain!

Their loss, they'll be last on the list of teams I'll sub for now.

Yeah, assholes.

Narf.

No comments: