Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Driving and Stepping

Does tapping the foot while driving count as steps? Driving should equate to steps, right? Come on now, there work to be done and sleep to be caught up on, who has time for all these steps if you are not a runner who can get 20,000 steps in on a coffee break. Ok, a lunch break. I used to be able to do that. It's just 10 miles an hour, a 6 minute mile. Heck, I've done sub 5 minute miles more than a few times. I've done 15 miles in 90 minutes. That would be 30,000 steps. Today, I can barely get in 8,000 steps in an hour. Thank goodness for conversions and determination. I've been walking 2-3 hours a day in addition to the work-walking and other walking. Gotta step it up to 4 hours a day, come on now, do it!

I'll write more next week.

If I survive.

Narf lol :)


No comments: